The charity's virtual running club!
Given that COCO was founded by a legend of athletics, Olympian Steve Cram CBE, it's no surprise that we have such a love for running. Team COCO is the charity’s virtual running club dedicated to raising funds for COCO through running events and challenges.
Being a member of Team COCO gives you the flexibility to run whenever, wherever you want, whilst also bringing you all the benefits of being a member of an official England Athletics Affiliated running club. Our members are a diverse group of people with different running preferences and abilities, from ultramarathon runners to beginners, all with a shared love for using their running to support children in East Africa. By running in Team COCO colours, you are representing COCO and spreading the word about the work we do as well as directly supporting children in remote communities.
Running for Brighter Futures
Team COCO Registration Form
• Access to our Team COCO Facebook group to share stories and motivate one another, joining the virtual Team COCO family
• Compete against other members across the world and see your name in our league tables
• Take part in special virtual competitions
• A monthly e-newsletter with tips, advice and news from other members
• Benefits of being an England Athletics Affiliated runner - including discount entry in most races, running gear and even hotels (more info here)
• Exclusive access to COCO fundraiser discounts throughout the year
• A free Team COCO running top
• Priority entry to COCO places in running events including Great North Run and London Marathon
• The knowledge that you are helping children in East Africa access quality education
Join us now! Complete the registration form below.